Association Annual Reunion

Home Forums Association News Association Annual Reunion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

Originally posted on 31 December 2016 by Tony Gunby

The 2017 Annual Reunion of the 57 & 630 Squadrons’ Association will be held at Woodhall Spa from 30 June to 3 July 2017.

Further details of the weekend’s activities can be found here 2017 Reunion Programme

If you would like to attend all or some of the weekend’s events, please complete the 2017 Reunion Form and return it to Gordon Lodge as soon as possible.  His email is secretary@57-630sqnassoc.org

Roger Bayford
    Participant

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the 2017 reunion. I had planned to make it this year after missing the last 3 years. Circumstances and a packed schedule wont allow it. I will be thinking of you all during the weekend,  It is our July fourth Holiday weekend here, but I will be watching the clock and my thoughts will be with you all.  I will especially miss the Sunday morning memorial service and the laying of the wreaths.

Wishing you fine weather and a wonderful weekend. Will be thinking of you all.

Roger M Bayford      Son of  (Sgt Cyril Bayford – lost Nov 11 1944) Beckdorf, Germany-  57 Squadron, Lancaster D-XH

Indiana USA

mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

The 2018 Reunion will be held on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July 2018.  Further details will be posted on the website as they become available.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by mmTony Gunby.
    mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

The 2018 Annual Reunion of the 57 & 630 Squadrons’ Association will be held over the weekend of 7/8 July 2018. Further details can be found on pages 17-20 of the 2017 Newsletter here

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by mmTony Gunby.
    mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

The 2019 Association Reunion will be held over the weekend of 6/7 July 2019.  Full details and a return form can be found in the latest Newsletter or via the links in Stop Press on the Home page.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by mmTony Gunby.
    mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

The 2020 Association Reunion will be held over the weekend of 4/5 July 2020.  Full details and a return form can be found in the latest Newsletter or via the links in Stop Press on the Home page.

mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

The 2020 Annual Reunion has been cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and associated restrictions.  Click here for further information from the President.

We will be returning to business as usual in 2021 when our Reunion will be held over the weekend of Friday 2 July – Sunday 4 July 2021.  Full details will be included in the Annual Newsletter which we aim to publish in early December

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.