ORBs for 57 & 630 Squadrons

Home Forums Bomber Command ORBs for 57 & 630 Squadrons

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

Originally posted on 18 April 2014 by John (k4kittycrew)

Hi Folks,

For the record, I am happy to assist with squadron records for both 57 & 630 Squadrons.  I have only just acquired the 57 Sqn ORB’s (up to and including, December 1943)
    I also have the complete ORB’s for 630 Sqn, 101 Sqn, 196 Sqn, 199 Sqn and 620 Sqn.

I help run the Short Stirling & RAF Bomber Command Forum

I have tried to post photos and records on this forum but unfortunately been unable to do so, however, if you make the enquiry over on the forum, I can post the records there.

Before you make an query, please assist me in supplying as much detail of the crew member and just as importantly, approximate dates…………… they are essential, otherwise I have to search over 800 pages to find a name and in truth, time won’t allow me to do so.

Footnote – Please understand that I currently assist in finding records for other squadrons as well and that it may take time to complete a record search.

Regards,
    John

Re: ORB’s for 57 & 630 Squadrons

by Paul Revill » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello John, I have recently joined the forum with the intention of learning more about my uncles operational service with 630 Sqn (East Kirkby) his name was Richard (Dick) Revill & was an Air Gunner /Wireless operator in 1944 he later went on to 83 Sqn PFF..September 44 I believe.. (Conningsby) I would appreciate any information you may have

With warmest regards Paul Revill

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by mmTony Gunby.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.