Association Website

Home Forums Association News Association Website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

As we launch the new Association website, a Website User Guide has been developed to help you get to know your way around and to explain some of the key features of the site. If you have any comments or suggestions about further development of the site, please post them here or send an email to Tony Gunby

mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

Hello everyone.  I’ve been asked how users can add a photo to their posts.  If you look at the tool bar at the top of a Reply screen, at the far right hand side there is a picture icon (it looks like a mountain silhouette).  Click this button and a second screen will appear in which you can select a photo to upload.  There’s a screen shot below which I hope helps:

mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

You can get best results from the website if you use Google Chrome as your internet browser.  The Calendar of events is only visible if you do this.  Google Chrome can be downloaded free

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by mmTony Gunby.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by mmTony Gunby.
    mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

Once you have posted something, you can edit your user profile and add a short biography if you wish which explains your connection to 57 or 630 Squadrons and the Association.  Just click on your displayed username and edit away.

mmTony Gunby
    Keymaster

Would you like to display your photo alongside your username when posting?  To add a photo, you have 2 options:

Create your own avatar using the free option here.

Just one word of caution if using this method:  once you have created your own gravatar, your photo will be picked up and displayed on any social media blog that you use.  So if you don’t want that to happen, or perhaps would prefer that a unique photo is used on the Association website, don’t bother creating an avatar, send your photo to me and I’ll upload it for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.